1. Explain what is Bootstrap?
Bootstrap is a HTML, CSS, and JS framework for building the rich web applications with minimal effort. This framework emphasis more on building mobile web applications.
2. Explain why to choose Bootstrap for building the websites?
There are few reason why we choose Bootstrap for building websites
Mobile Support: For mobile devices it provides full support in one single file rather than in separate file. It supports the responsive design including adjusting the CSS based on the different types of device, size of the screen etc. It reduces extra effort for developers.
- Easy to learn: Writing application in bootstrap is easy if you know CSS and HTML
- Browser Support: It supports all the popular browsers like Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE etc.
3. What are the key components of Bootstrap?
The key components of Bootstrap are
- CSS : It comes with plenty of CSS files
- Scaffolding : It provides a basic structure with Grid system , link styles and background
- Layout Components : List of layout components
- Customize: To get your own version of framework you can customize your components
4. Explain what are class loaders in Bootstrap?
The class loader is a part of JRE (Java Runtime Environment) which loads Java classes into Java virtual environment. Class loaders also do the process of converting a named class into its equivalent binary form.
5. What are the types of layout available in Bootstrap?
In Bootstrap there are two types of Layout available
- Fluid Layout: Fluid layout is used when you want to create a app that is 100% wide and use up all the width of the screen
- Fixed Layout: For a standard screen you will use fixed layout (940 px) option
6. Explain what is Bootstrap Grid System?
For creating page layout through a series of rows and columns that house your content Bootstrap Grid Sytem is used.
7. What are offset columns in Bootstrap?
For more specialized layouts offsets are a useful feature. For more spacing they can be used by pushing column over.
8. What function you can use to wrap a page content?
To wrap a page content you can use .container and using that you can also center the content.
9. Explain what pagination in bootstrap is and how they are classified?
Pagination is the handling of an unordered list by bootstrap. To handle pagination bootstrap provides following classes.
- pagination: To get pagination on your page you have to add this class
- disabled, .active: Customize links by .disabled for unclickable links and .active to indicate the current page
- pagination-Ig, .pagination-sm: Use these classes to get different size item